Greetings and thank you for
visiting this privately run South Suburb.comô Site.
Our founder is a long time resident of
Chicago, a US Army veteran and
served in the Gulf War as an armor platoon
leader. He has held
positions in financial analysis, strategic
planning, E-Business, marketing and
- To become the leader in idea development and implementation.
- To be a community partner.
- To promote safety and environmental sensitivity.
To consistently market products and services that bring unique value to
our customers and partners in a way that is positive to the communities,
environment and economy.
- Agility - Stay flexible and innovative in our approach and thoughts.
- Honor - Operate in an honest and fair manner.
- Passion - Do everything and only things which we are passionate about.
- Leadership - Do what is right. Develop what is right.
first. The ultimate goal is to serve the needs of others.
We look forward to bringing you
exciting and fun products and services.